Friday, May 22, 2015

(Part 1 of 4) It is not down in any map; true places never are. – Herman Melville

Here is a quick run through of the last... has it really been 10 months already?!?!?!  I will write a more in-depth commentary about what's been going on after I get these pictures up.  Well.. lets get started. First on deck... Bentley. Because everyone loves that sweet little guy!


I went berry picking... i swear we picked berries as we drank only
the finest of champagnes from a can

and the view whilst picking berries and drinking cans of wine was pretty spectacular. Hatcher Pass, AK

I went to Boulder! My favorite spot in the whole wide world

And I had brunch with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world

This is a picture of the last time I will ever wear Rx glasses! 

I met my friend from Denver in Las Vegas for some sunshine and warmth!

We clean up nicely if I may say so myself

I saw huge turbines at the Hoover Dam!



I even worked a little bit. Every Tuesday night the dancers and drummers play in the hospital. I am so blessed to work in such a cool hospital. You can hear the drums resonating throughout the first floor when they play. 

I went home to Ohio. This is Mt Rainier when I flew through Seattle. 

Mom and I went on tour of a local distillery. #OYO

That time that grandma asked for a selfie. 

big bro, mom and me

Beautiful Columbus, Ohio 

Davis and I got ice cream!

I went back to work. We dubbed it 80s night.

Bentley letting me know how much he loves his sun patch

I made a lot of beef stew

I visited Nome. This is the sun rising over the ocean at noon.

I took care of a stinky patient and was happy about it
And we had a visitor in the ER. He went home with one of our clerks. Crafty cat indeed!


I flew to Seattle for some much needed city time.

the market was getting ready for Christmas.

Bentley had to go to the vet for an overnight. He's much better now, but he wouldn't stop throwing up. Had his mama very distressed and worried. He's an older cat now. a spry 14 years. This September we will have spent 13 years of our lives together. 

Lovely ladies celebrating the longest and darkest night of the year. Toasting to longer days ahead. Happy winter solstice!




No comments:

Post a Comment