Monday, October 21, 2013

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. - Confucius

The harbor, and the view from dinner
 This is from the little trip I took to Seward, AK to visit one of the doctors that also works in Nome. She is one of the best docs in Nome and I was so thankful that she was gracious enough to let me stay at her place for a few nights!

The rest of the pictures are from Homer, California and pictures of Nome!
Exit Glacier, just outside of Seward

















The view driving into Homer, AK

Leave it to the bathroom in a bar to have such a positive message!
This is the little hostel/homestead T and I stayed at on our
 Homer adventure

These ponies are doing it right!
One of the owners of Seaside Farms has an incredible artistic
touch. Loved this!



Marine Highway ship coming in

Sunset over Kachemak Bay

Little drops of heaven come from here ;)

First stop on the wine tour was Frogs Leap


Enjoying a Petite Syrah while taking in the gardens

Sporting CU stuff ;) 
Next stop Francis Coppola winery!
Loved the views of the endless vineyards



Me and Leah getting ready for a wedding!!



A picture of my kitchen. My pots and pans hang over the sink! 

The Alaska Airlines Eskimo on the tail is keeping watch
at the airport
Me in my fancy "Safety
Patrol" hat


The gray house is my best friends house.  This is the view
from my living room window.  Cheers Jesse!
An angry sea today. 









2 comments:

  1. Sara!!!! Jet Setter, World Traveler and now possibly professional photographer??? Love the photos and that all is well!!! Take care sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love how instagram and Aviary filters on my phone can make my pictures look "professional"! Hahaha certainly still amateur hour for sure! Hope you and the kids and wifey are well!!

      Delete